Sunday, August 18, 2013

Blog 2

Literal:  

1. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AoJh49-D2423dElfUXNRV2lFMG9WUGRabVY0VE1LQlE&usp=drive_web
2. I worked at Union Station Homeless Services, with Joseph Saceric and Octavia Sisley. Joseph's number is:
(626)240-4594  

3. What kind of education is needed for work in social services? What are the full responsibilities working in an office for social services as compared to at a soup kitchen or food bank?

Interpretive

4. That it takes a lot of commitment to aiding the homeless community, and one of those commitments is getting people committed to helping your cause. Also, you really have to be dedicated to this job as well, it requires a lot of extra hours, but I think it's worth it.

Applied
 
5. My first choice for my senior project was sports broadcasting, but after being unable to find a mentor I decided to chase another topic I am interested in, social service, more specifically, helping the homeless. I chose it because I enjoy helping the homeless community find food, shelter, and job opportunities, really giving them a reason to smile is the biggest reason I enjoy it, as cliche as that sounds, its cliche cause its true!

No comments:

Post a Comment