Monday, January 6, 2014

Blog 10


1.  It is important to consistently work on your senior project, whether it is break or we are in school.  What did you over the break with your senior project?

I continued to do mentorship, working out logistics of our recent Dinner in the Park event, along with beginning to create orientation plans for new volunteers.

2.  What was the most important thing you learned from what you did and why?  What was the source of what you learned?
I learned that social work, while helping others, is also a lot of planning, logistics and organization. My source was working first hand on one of the biggest events at Union Station.

3.  If you were going to do a 10 question interview on questions related to answers of your EQ, who would you talk to and why?

I would interview my mentor, Octavia Sisley, because she, being my mentor, is obviously very knowledgeable on the topic of homeless social services and has taught me everything I've learned throughout the year. I look forward to allowing her to help me expand my knowledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment