Thursday, February 6, 2014

blog 13

Content:

1. Positive Statement

What are you most proud of in your Lesson 2 Presentation and why? 
I think my talking was very strong, my content and information was precise and I believe I made time, as well. I think overall I did pretty well.

2. Questions to Consider
       a.     What assessment would you give yourself on your Lesson 2 Presentation (self-assessment)?

       AP

       b.     Explain why you deserve that grade using evidence from the Lesson 2 component contract.

       I think I did very well with eye contact, speaking loud and clear and engaging the audience. My activity could've used some work though.

3. What worked for you in your Lesson 2?

Just talking about my topic, as obvious as it sounds. Letting the knowledge I have on my topic kind of speak for itself, and try to be as informative and thorough as possible.

4.  (What didn't work) If you had a time machine, what would you have done differently to improve your Lesson 2?

Remember to bring my final lesson draft, and not worry about time so much, because I ended it kind of awkwardly at the end trying to get as much time as possible.

5. Finding Value
What do you think your answer #2 is going to be?  

"Providing resources necessary to allow homeless to build themselves toward self sustainability."

No comments:

Post a Comment